Welcome to the Kick-Off Resource Page! Everything you need is right here in these handy-dandy folders.
- Kick-Off 2 Documents
- No need to download these (unless you want to), but please be able to view these by clicking on “Add to Drive” and then “Open in Drive”
- ESSENTIAL Kick-Off Downloads
- Click the link above to access these essential documents that you will need to view and work within during Kick-Off.
- When you navigate to the folder, click on the blue box in the upper-right corner that says “Add to Drive”
- Then, click on the same box again that now says “Open in Drive”
- Select the relevant folder(s) or document(s) (you can press and hold CTRL while clicking to select multiple documents at once)
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper-right to open a menu, then select “Download”
- Finally, find the folders or documents on your computer, and keep them somewhere safe where you can edit them!
- ALL Kick-Off Materials
- Follow the instructions above to have access to all PPTs, documents, and resources in soft-copy.